Saturday 22 August 2009

Very Excited...

A new scrapstore "Creative Craft Shack" has opened in Medowie, and of course I have been visiting frequently on my days at work while I am at the salon.

Friday on my weekly visit, Leanne, the owner of Creative Craft Shack, asked me if I would be interested in doing some teaching! OMG, yes!!!! This is just the focus I need right now.... Leanne wants my first class to be a Christmas Off the page. Looks like I better get my thinking caps on.
Took some of my work in today, layouts and OTP to showcase at the shop, just to show customers what type of work I do! Fingers crossed they like what they see and can't wait to do classes with me! Yeh! Happy Dancing, Woot Woot!!!
Oh and PS! My Kaiser Paper Piecing Cards are featured in this months Scrapbook Creations. Two pages! Another Woot Woot!! So excited!!


Can you find them????

2 comments:

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous cards Lisa & huge congrats on your teaching possie :) :)

Carol Dunstan said...

congrats Lisa! And your cards look great, love the colours