Friday 6 June 2008

Some work I've been working on!

Well not much going on at the moment except scrapping. There is the TSE Cypercrop happening, as well as my DT work for the Scrapbook Shelf due and Friday Night Frenzy at The Shelf as well. So here are all my projects and entries into all these wonderful forums and challenges.



Scrapbook Shelf - June Stamping Challenge - To create a 3D embellishment





SBS - Card Challenge - Something Organic
My monthly work at SBS - My Cupcake Album
TSE - Cybercrop - My Challenge - Using paperweaving, bling and a pic you love about Winter
Well thats the work so far, and thought I would leave you with a funny pic! Cooper is in the process of getting used to the Potty in time for training come the warmer weather. Here is how I found him the other day after saying he needed to go to the potty. Too funny, all complete with book in hand, just like his daddy! Priceless! LOL!


Until next time, take care, and happy scrapping!

Love Lisxx

No comments: