Saturday 5 July 2008

School Holidays

have started and what beeter way to start the first day than to do a little scrapping! LOL!

So I got down and jiggy with it and completed Kristines Card Challenge over at SBS and I combined Jaimee's PleasantVille Challenge and Brendy's Ketch challenge together, cheeky I know but at least I have three challenges done and dusted.
So first challenge was Kristine's Card challenge where you had to find an old layout that you like of yours and convert it to a card! So first I will show you the layout I chose and then the card I drew inspiration from!

4 Generations

Happy Birthday

Then I thought I take a stab at Jaimee's Pleasantville Effect Challenge, now this is where you keep one section of your photo in colour and change the rest to black and white. So I found some pics of Trav that I love, kept him in colour and converted the background to black & white. Rather effective, especially for someone who is not very good at Photoshop or any of these digital effects. LMAO! Then I adhered those pics to Brendys Sketch, and what a great sketch it is too! Love it! And love the outcome of my layout! Thanks for the inspiration girls!

Brendy's July Sketch Challenge
My layout using Brendy' Sketch and Jaimee's Pleasantville EffectNow thats what I call a good start to the holidays! What are you up to over the school holidays?????

Love Lisxx

2 comments:

Al Hannah said...

Wow Lis, those LO's are really hot! Your work is great. Love your card from your LO.

Sandy said...

loving all this Lis, awesome work!