Sunday 8 November 2009

I have my........

creative juices flowing this week. I have scrapped a double layout, something I hardly ever ever do, but thought I'd challenge myself, as one of the girls where I teach asked if I could come up with a double layout on holidays. So what does that focus on? Heaps of pics!!!! But I stood up to the bar and using the new Kaiser Pack you bags range came up with a simple double layout that was quite quick to put together. Surprised myself actually!

Here is a close up!
For some reason the double layout keeps coming up as sideways, so will have to post another pic later when I work out what is going on!!!

Also this weekend I manage to create two more layouts. Both for classes at Medowie. One layout I focused on doodling, the other on paper piecing.

Hunter valley Gardens - Focus on Doodling (and using scraps)

For HVG I used Kaisercraft Babushka Papers and Paint.

HVG Close up

Again facebook has turned my pic sideways, I'll leave this one for now! Sorry all!

For Bike Riding I used Kaisercraft Duchess Papers and Rhinestones
Bike Riding - Focus on Paper Piecing (and using scraps)


Bike Riding - Close up

Other than that my weekend has been the norm, with cleaning, tidying, washing, etc etc.. What have you been doing this weekend????
Chat soon
Lisxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts, Lis! Looks like you toured the North Island of NZ, but I have to tell ya, you missed the best part! The Mainland (as us South Islanders call it) is definitely the best island LOL