Sunday 27 April 2008

Happy Birthday to You!

Well in just two days there was three of my fav girls birthdays so I just had to make a special mention here on my blog!

Firstly on the 26th April was my life long BFF Jane! We have been friends since we were in Kindergarten together and mind you joined at the hip ever since! This is the sister that mum and dad forgot to give me! So Happy Birthday you Bitch! I love you to death!


Secondly today is Shells' Brithday! We have been friends since Year 11 at school so nearly 18 years! Gosh time flies! I love You to death Shell, we had so much fun in our younger years together! Some of the best times of my life! Happy birthday you dirty minx!

Thirdly it is also my SIL birthday today Kate! A big 31! Happy Birthday Kate! Wish we were there! Hopefully when we are all over this flu we will be coming for the weekend so we can all go bowling! So looking forward to that!


So Happy Birthday to you all girls! Hope you had / have a great day and may all your dreams come true!
Love You All
Lisxx

1 comment:

Sandy said...

just look at those gorgeous girls! Happy birthday to you all!