Saturday 26 September 2009

Its a good day for.....

a little scrapping... That awful wind is blowing again with dust in it, so while the kids are housebound once again, I got on the creative bandwagon, and made some cards and a canvas out of Kaisers Flutterby range. I really do love this range and don't really have a chance to use it seeing that I have a houseful of boys. This is one of my husbands friends daughters, who just loves coming to visit me so we can scrapbook together.. She is truly a gorgeous little girl... Going to give this to her for Christmas along with another one when I get around to completing that too.
Princess Dakota
Close Up of 3D Butterflies

Then with all the scraps I had left over, I decided to make 4 cards. Don't you just love Flutterby!!


What creativity do you create this weekend??

Lisxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh your LO and cards are gorgeous! And I so know what you mean about getting to scrap girls instead of boys. I've been "pinching" my friends' daughters lately LOL

Alesha Rose said...

OMG - I Love these Butterfly Scrapping Items. Butterflies are my Favourite! You are so talented - I have no idea how to put things together like that. Huge Props to U Sis.

Love
Alesha xoxo

Al Hannah said...

Absolutely gorgeous stuff Lis. Just love those cards of yours!