Tuesday 1 September 2009

A little scrap time out...

Needed something to keep my mind focused on this week, so managed to find myself some mojo and create some Fathers Day cards just in time for Fathers Day this weekend. Have bought my hubby and my dad the best fathers day pressies. So happy with myself...


Have also been working on my first Teaching Mini album, and am quite happy with the end result. The majority is all Kaisercraft. Love the Gift Album and fell in love with the Pear Tree Papers when they came out last year! Now just to source all the materials to create a kit and set a date....


I really am grateful that I have scrapbooking as a part of my life where I can distract myself, lose myself and focus entirely on creation.. I have really needed this therapy lately!!! What do you like to do when you need to lose yourself and have time out????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous Christmas album! Isn't scrapbooking so therapeutic? I know for me it is :-)