Tuesday 1 December 2009

Unfortunately.....

Tonights class is cancelled. Please make sure that you remember to book in to avoid any disappointment on both your end and mine!

Had a lovely catch up today with Sandy! Really enjoy our get togethers. I am so lucky to have found such a loyal and great friend through the world of scrapbooking. And extra bonus she only lives 10 minutes away! Could come and visit with you every day Sandy! Its about time you had a cry on my shoulder instead of the other way round! Bout time I could return the favour! Love you!

I was a sucker today as well and let Trav have the first day of the month off. The boys have been hanging out to put the tree up, so we all did it today! Have a traditional tree this year. Last year was Blue and Silver, the year before Green & Gold, this year it is Red, Green and Gold. Love the traditional look! Even managed to put a few pressies under. Such a nice time of year bonding with the kids putting the tree up! We had so much fun!

Our Tree - 2009


Well tea is done and dusted, think I might settled back with a few Christmas recipe books and find some nice recipes for Christmas lunch. Going to have Christmas lunch with my parents and Aunty at my place this year instead of going to theirs. Give mum a break this year. Then go to Grants family for dinner! Though in saying that, haven't heard of their plans yet! Busy Busy!
Then our traditional BBQ on Boxing day for Coops Birthday! The big 4!!!

Have a nice night, I am going to enjoy the break, kick back, relax and go through some recipes. Glad I had dinner first. LOL!

Lisxx

1 comment:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Hi Lisa, thanks for your lovely comment about my notecard holder. I don't have any instructions as I made it up myself. I can do up a tutorial if you like as I want to make more of them. Baby arrived last Friday (details on my blog) so it's all systems go for me atm! hehe

Oh I love your New Zealand layout using Pack Your Bags - gorgeous work!!