Tuesday 1 December 2009

Tonights class is

a double layout on a favourite holiday you have been on! We are using Kaisers Pack Your Bags Paper.

Why does FB keep putting my pics on the side??????

You will need:
* 2 x cardstocks
* Pack Your Bags Kaisercraft Collection
* Pack Your Bags Diecuts
* 4 x 4x6" Portrait Pics
* 2 x 4x6" Landscape Pics
* A Title for your layout
* Your trimmer, adhesive, scissors, etc

I will bring my circle punches and 3D foam if you do not have any!

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BOOKED IN! Or email me and I will book you in!
Creative Craft Shack - Leanne - 49817484.

Can't wait to create with you! Just loving these classes, the girls are fantastic!

See you tonight
Lisxx

1 comment:

Lyndal said...

A little trick - you need to make sure when you take the photo of your layout, that you review the photo on your camera, it MUST appear the right way up on the viewing screen - not sideways, otherwise this is how the computer will load up the image. I hope this helps :)