Friday 11 March 2011

News

I have been a lady of leisure since the kids started at school, especially since Cooper is now in Kindergarten.  I have had three days all to myself.  So going forward I had to try to fill my days, and I have done a good job of it.

Fridays mornings I have joined a Meditation class with some of the lovliest and most spiritually calm people.  really do look forward to my Fridays.  

At the beginning of March I was asked if I would like to teach a day class at a local Scrapbook Shop in Maitland.  Of course I jumped at the chance, best of both worlds, I get to scrap and teach between 10am to 1pm while the boys are at school!!!  Classes will start on the 5th April, these classes are fortnightly and the classes will be Double Layouts, as I find that all scrap classes available in the area are all single layouts..  Now just to fill the class and start in April..  Very excited.....

And of course what mother doesn't volunteer to do something with their childrens school at one stage or another.  So here I am dedicating my Wednesday mornings to helping the year 3s with their Reading... 

Ummm, OK, now what happened to my free days???  Ah, as they say what you give out you get back three fold.  Least I know I am making people happy and lending a hand where needed...

Last but not least, a little shout out to my little big man Travis who turned 8 on the 6th march!  Gosh how time flies.  We are off to Laser Tag with a group of his friends on the weekend for his party!!  Let the fun begin....

Love Lisxx

No comments: