Tuesday 12 June 2007

The past 10 days!!!!

Hi There, well alot has happened over the past 10 days! Apart from the floods at the moment, which I will get back to you shortly! I received my first RAK in the mail off the gorgeous Jane Jones! I was so excited and thrilled with my parcel of goodies and my eagerly awaited Jumbo Card so that I can start Emily Falconbridges Journal Art Card Challenge! Jane you are so precious and you totally rock girl! Thanks so much, you made my day!

I've made a few purchases over the past 10 days, too, gotta love Scrapbooking Supplies!









Awesome hey! Anyway, i'll post this up, then when I've got 5, I'll come back and post some of the Journal Art Cards Up, My Tag for the TAG Swap at TSE, and some pics of the flood and the liner thats parked on Nobby's! Be back soon!
Hugs
Lisxx

1 comment:

Jane Ettia Jones said...

so happy you like your goodies sweetie and you are so welcome

and check out all that awesome stuff....i think i need to raid your stash LMFAO