1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not in particular, I was supposed to be called Jason Allan, but I surprised my parents and came out a girl, my grandmother used to tell my mother all the time "Here comes "Liza Jane", when mum was pregnant with me, so after a little thought my father called me "Lisa Jane". At least its better than Jason Allan!2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? All last week, ended Sunday!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Its not too bad, but to me it feels a little plain and schoolgirlish, would love handwriting that looked more vintage or ecentric!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Mums homecooked Silverside
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2 beautiful boys
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Gee, I hope so lol
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sometimes
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? In Summer Mueslie with Banana, love the ole Coco Pops and Crunchy Nut Cornflakes too. (Another Crunchy Nut)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, a bit lazy, then again, I try to buy shoes that don't have laces
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, no way, but emotionally when I have to get through the hard times, I have gotten through them on sheer strength and deterination.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Jaffa
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Appearance and then what vibe I get from them!
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Lack of patience
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My girlfriends (Jane B and Shell), Jane I have been friends with since we were in Kindergarten, a timeless friendship and still besties to this day, but with both girls, now that we all have families, weeks and months can go by without visiting each other, and I so miss that!
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No, just answer on their blog!
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue Denim Jeams and Black Grosby Leather Slipons
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Toasted Cheese Sandwich for lunch
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Hinder - loving this band so much!
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Thats a hard one, but yeh probably Black
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Freshly baked bread, BBQ's, newborn babies, frangapani's, gardenia's, Grants aftershave, wood fires, clean clothes, aromatherapy oils and rain.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Aunty Chrissy
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Absolutely, she is a sweetheart
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Eww, not much of a sports fan I am afraid!
27. HAIR COLOUR? moussey brown.
28. EYE COLOUR? Hazel
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, can't stand them, I'm a glasses girl all the way
30. FAVOURITE FOOD? Noodles, Baked Dinners, Chocolate, BBQ's, Chocolate, slow cooker meals, Macca's and did I mention Chocolate!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Both
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I'm not real good at remembering names of movies but it was a few weeks ago, a new release of some sort!
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pink Jumper
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither, Spring all the way
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Definately hugs, the squishier the better!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I think everyone has been tagges at some stage, so not sure.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? not sure
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Maeve Binchy - Whitethorn Woods
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Big Brother
42. FAVOURITE SOUND? Childrens laughter, rain on a tin roof, birds chirping, music I love, also love to hear the sound of just the fish tank bubbling after the children go to bed, no TV, just me and deep breaths.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Not my era
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Fiji, New Zealand, Darwin, think they are all roughly the same distance away! - 4 hours on a plane!
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I love to Scrapbook and friend always come to be for advice, I am a huge softy if that is classed as a talent
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Paddington, Sydney, Australia
47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? I have always loved to be invisible, like being a fly on the wall, imagine how much fun you could have! He He He!
Well thats me, thanks Kathy that was fun, if you are reading this and you haven't been tagged before, consider yourself tagged!
Bye for now!