Wednesday 25 July 2007

What a week!

Hi All, hope this finds you all well

Touch wood, we are all well here at the present, though it has been a very busy few days! I worked at Medowie over the weekend at Headz Up Hair and Beauty! I help Janet, the owner, out every so often when she needs a day off here or a week off there, have another day in two weeks, then a week in September and another week in November. Look forward to the break in daily routine and its nice working with the girls there, as they are just gorgeous and oh so friendly!

Sunday I worked for most of the day at dads, getting all his paperwork up to date before they come home Monday, that way I don't have to work Monday! Yippee!! Monday morning we skipped Swimming Lessons and surprised Nanny and Poppy at Newcastle Airport! It was so good to see them again and the kids were so excited to see them again too! Once we got home, we were home a few hours and then my Aunty from Wollongong and my Cousin (Ally) and her partner (Phillip) and their 3yr old (Ollie) arrived for an overnight stay. I haven't seen Ally for 13 years we worked out, it has been so long, but it was so good to see her and to catch up, and to chat with her again! She is pregnant again with her second and the lucky devil is having a girl! How nice, hey, a little princess in the family, seeing that we all have a major boy streak! We all went up to the hospital to see Pop, and spend an hour or so with him, came back to mum and dads, we all had Pizza, then we went home and crashed.
Tuesday morning back to mum and dads to spend more time with Ally and her family, caught up a little bit more, she lives in Melbourne, Phillip is in IT and Ally is a Yoga teacher! Still teaching at 23 weeks pregnant! Made me wish she lived alot closer, lets home the next visit isn't another 13 years. Phillip, Ally and Ollie left at 11am to go back to Sydney, my Aunty stayed behind for another day! Tuesday afternoon Dad, Coop and I went to the Central Coast to pick up his new Corvette and I have to say I have never see him so happy in all my life, he is like a cat in the meat safe! And so he should be, he's worked hard all his life, built his business up from scratch and it has been a dream of his for a long long time, so we had fun picking up the "Vette",









Once home it was all systems go, had to be at Raymond Terrace by 6.30pm to watch Tessa sing in her High School Musical and I have to say for a 14year old she has the most amazing voice, can't wait to see where life will take her with her voice! Send shivers down your spine and tears down your cheeks! Amazing Talent and was so proud to sit in the audience, and be apart of her night!

Today spent more time with my Aunty, then had another Aunty and Uncle visiting from Wollongong, every one coming up to see my Pop in hospital. I t has been really nice to catch up with family over the past week and past months at that, especially since it has been so frequent, though such a shame it has to be under current circumstances! Pop had a stroke a few months back and is still in hospital, a major stroke! Also got a layout done today while the kids were sleeping so that was great!


Tomorrow is work all day at dads, Friday pack, then Saturday morn off the Sydney for the weekend to stay at Janes and meet some of the crew from TSE! So excited about this!First weekend I have ever had off by myself without Grant and/or the kids. Big step for me, but am excited about meeting Jane in person and all the girls from TSE! So until then I will catch you all later!

Love Always
Lisxx

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I love this layout lisa!

Terri B said...

Lovely LO. Have a great weekend away!

AnnetteL said...

Love your LO Lis and can't wait to meet you and everyone else on Saturday, drive safe, see you then!

Kathleen Pitt said...

hey girl

Love your dads car, way cool!! and waiting to see all the gorgeous work you did while at Janes :D
love ya

Jane Ettia Jones said...

check out the smile on your dad's face, that is a classic i would smile like that too if i had that car, tell him i so want to go for a ride.

and i saw this layout in real life and it's just gorgeous