Tuesday 19 February 2008

Catch up!

Well the past few weeks have gone by in a blur! I had 18 tags I had to do for TSE Tag Swap, and though I kept procrastinating about doing them I finally got them done! And now I have to say I am rather excited to get everyone elses back now so that I have like a mini TSE RAK Address book! Rather a cool idea! Here are my Tags, well four of them anyway!

Also for the month of February I complete Janes Page challenge. Seeing that it was February - The love month, Jane had set the challenge to do a page on someone or something you love. So after a little think, I wanted to do a layout for Grant, capturing all the different faces of me from 16 to 29, stating that he had my heart right from the start. Grant and I have know each other since I was 16 years old. We dated and lived together briefly when we were 18. We then went our seperate ways for a while, me getting married, then divorced, and caught up with each other again at 25 years old. FATE????? Well as they say the rest is history! We have been inseperable ever since. Of course there has been a few bumps along the way, but tell me what marriage doesn't. Thought the layout didn't really work out the way I had pictured it in my mind, but hey, shit happens! I got the point across at least.


Valentines Day!



I asked Travis who he wanted to give a love card to for Valentines day and he saidn "Miss Phillips" I love with his school teacher already! Too cute. So I bought Jane Jones Gift Kit from TSE and made her this for Valentines day from Travis. The Concertina Album, I put YSK on the front (The name of Travis's class) and 2008 in the inside, so that she can get some pics of the kids through out the year and have a keepsake of the kids she taught Kinder to in 2008! She was so happy and nearly had tears! Made her day thats for sure! It was very nice and Travis was in heaven. Such a darling!

To buy Janes kit - click here: http://www.thescrapbookestablishment.com.au/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=815&products_id=3798&zenid=ededa2fea42b5f27beb552661fef9e20






Well I had a nice Valentines day! Grant gave me a nice card with some very nice words in it! And he even came home with a bunch of flowers! Very lucky indeed. We flirted via SMS all day, it was rather nice actually! I gave Grant a nice card too and bought him the first series of "The girls of the Playboy Mansion" so he was in heaven, he just loves the perv! I cooked a nice dinner, some Lime & Chilli Chicken Kebabs & Brown Rice, then we had Strawberries dipped in Melted chocolate for dessert! Yum Yum! So it was a lovely Valentines day!

Happy Valentines day to all you gorgeous peeps too!

Love you
Lisxx

2 comments:

Sandy said...

More gorgeous work Lis, just love that LO with all the photos of you, I so have to see that one next time I come over! Love your gift to Trav's teacher, you are a sweet girl Lis! Your valentines day dinner sounds great too!

Jane Ettia Jones said...

cannot wait to get the tags looks fantastic lis.

so loving your page loving all the pictures of you, heeheee love the hair do's girl LOL.