2) Punch out a ticket, add a favourite phrase or quote, and create a Quote Tag. I then inked the edges in pale pink ink and stamped Autumn Leaves Flourishes in pink over the top!
3) Punch out the ticket, adhere another ticket to create a Ticket Tag! I also binded the tag to the card with embroidery thread. The heart is made from a transparency, then painted the edges in pink.
4) Create the background out of the Ticket Punch, then add a letter to each tag to create a word or a title for a card or layout!
5) Punch out a ticket tag, and hide it inside a pouch or envelope! Use the tag to create a love letter, or some heart felt words!
6) Use the blank from the Ticket punch to frame a section of a photo!
For my off the page creation, I went with Technique number 5 and created a mini album 10 Reasons to be a girl!
Front of Mini AlbumInside Mini Album (Pop up Concertina)
Close up of hidden Tall Ticket Journal
Well I hope you all liked my examples of different ways to use the McGills Tall Ticket Punch! And I hope you go and buy one, you won't be sorry! They are wonderful! Anything from McGill is wonderful! Hey Jane! LOL!
Have a great day