Saturday 27 September 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Well today is my Dad's Birthday and he is in America! What a way to spend his day! Good on ya Dad, hope you have the greatest day you have ever had!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
Life has been a little hard, as you are all well aware, I have both my parents away at the moment, so support is zilch, except for friends of course. What would I do with out my gorgeous friends. So in saying that I would love to say a Huge Big Heartfelt Thanks to Sandy, Jane J, Jaimee, Al, Mele, & Janey B. You girls are my world. Thank you so much for the flowers, the cards, the support, the constant emails, phonecalls, visits, for just being you! I really do thank you all from the bottom of my heart! You have made my life alot easier with your support and constant care! OK Kleenex moment! *sniff sniff*!


Also in between all the constant goings on I managed to get my DT work done for September for Scrapbook Shelf. I got two papers to work with this month, Prima Marketing - Dude and Kaisercraft Dot to Dot.

Prima Marketing was really bold and colourful and suited Coopers personality, hence the reason why I have scrapped him.

CHEEKY



Kaisercraft Dot to Dot was a harder one to work with, but I found the right pics to go with it, with Travis getting his awards at school, but a Number Diecut Cardstock behind the layout, well it really popped, wonderful for his school layout and to top it off I made a Congratulations card to go with it! Travis was very proud of his layout and his card, as well as his Award of course. I am very proud of my big man, he is doing so well at school! Keep it up my little man, you are going places!!!!
Travis' School Award

Well its nearly the end of the month already! Gosh time is really flying of late! Take care and catch up with you all soon!

Love Lisxx

No comments: