Sunday 7 December 2008

FNF Secret Santa

A few weeks ago I received a special parcel in the mail! Marked do not open until the 5th December at Friday Night Frenzy at the Shelf. Unfortunately my computer was down, continual problems with connecting to the internet.... Another story for another time, so at the last minute could not join in on all the fun! Boo hoo! Though I did receive this gift and I opened it a little after 8pm. OMG how gorgeous! The papers are beautiful, the candle is devine and smells absolutely yumm, and the little guardian angel is exactly what I needed! So whoever my Secret Santa is, thankyou so so much, I really really appreciate your wonderful gift. I love you Secret Santa xoxoxo, (any clues)...


And speaking of Secret Santa's, I was Secret Santa for Belinda, had fun shopping for it. I hope you loved it Belinda. I was so tempted to create something with it myself, just loved it..... Hope you all had a great FNF and hope to see you at the next one.

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Lisxx

No comments: