Wednesday 3 December 2008

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas....


The tree is up, the Chrissy lights are up, the kids are getting excited, I am sick of shopping, procrastinating about wrapping, car rides at night to check out the lights around the area. Yep its definately Christmas.

Here is Moe, our newest edition to our family who we have had now for about 8-9months now. This is his first Christmas and he was very intrigued with the Chrissy tree and the decorations on it.... Cheeky little charlie.



Here is the house all done up for Chrissy! Not the best shot but hey you get the jist!!!!


So while I am in the Chrissy spirit, I thought it was about that time to do the boys photo shoot to get 2008 Chrissy Photo for the cards.. How much fun did I have...
My two gorgeous Santa Baby's
How cute does Cooper look????
Travis always looks adorable.....

So Ho Ho HO to you all! Bring on Christmas.....

No comments: