Wednesday 11 February 2009

Questionaire....

Found this on facebook and thought it would be fun to share with you all!

Where is your cell phone?.... In my handbag
Your hair? ........ Light Brown / Blonde
Your father? .....Big Al!
Your favorite thing? ..........Cuddles and kisses from my boys
Your dream last night?.... Can't remember
Favourite drink........ Kaluha & Milk with Ice
Your dream/goal? ........... To live happily ever after LOL!
The room you are in? ......Dining Room
Your biggest fear? ......... Something happening to my babies
Where do you want to be in 6 years?.....Happy, content, partying hard for my 40th, a holiday to Vanuatu, more of the house renos done....
One of your wish list items?......... To buy a nice big house in Seaham, with 5 -10 acres, that backs onto the river....
Where you grew up? ......... Downtown Woodberry
The last thing you did? ....... Made a cuppa tea
What are you wearing?....... My PJ's
Your TV?........... Is on and the boys are watching Bob the Builder - Coopers pick.
Your pets names ? .........1xDog - Rusty, 4 x Cats - Mishka, Diesel, Levi and Mo! Its Mishka's birthday today she is 16!!!!
Your computer? ...... Laptop
Your life? ......... Has its ups and downs
Your mood? ......... Good
Missing someone? ....... Always
Your car? ..... Subaru Forrester
Favorite store?...... Anything with scrapbook supplies
Your summer? ..... Hot Hot Hot
Your favorite color? ......... Brown, Pink, Blue & Avacodo Green
When is the last time you laughed? This morning at the kids
Last time you cried? ....... Yesterday while watching the VIC Fire News. Sad & Heartbreaking!
Three people who email me? ........... JJ, Sandy, Al
Three of my favorite foods? ......... Chocolate, Avacado, Marinated Feta
Place I would rather be right now? ..... On a holiday, no worries, no stress with my family

I want to know a little more about you! So post this into your blog and answer the questions...
Have a great day....
Lisxoxoxo

No comments: