Sunday 30 November 2008

Santa came early!

You wouldn't believe what I received in the mail! I couldn't believe me eyes either! Jumping up and down for joy!!!!!
Are you drooling???

A few weeks back I went into the scrap the cards for a cause that Jane Jones was helping out with. Jane had made a JJ original Christmas Album to be drawn out to somebody who had contributed towards the cause. Yippee my name got drawn out and I won the gorgeous JJ Christmas album. Always feel so so special to have a JJ original. Thank you so much Jane for the wonderful album and it was a pleasure to be apart of such a wonderful cause....
Also on the scrapping front, I ordered some stamps, even had some stamps personalised, and they finally came during the week too! So so happy with them, aren't they just cute, especially those three little chicks...... Have no idea why this has turned out sideway as it isn't saved as sideways! Obviously Blogger having a moment again.....


Can't wait to use these, I am in the middle of designing my new scrap area. Getting rid of my current desk and bookshelves to make way for a custom built scrap area. Can't wait until its done, but can't scrap in the mean time either as I have no idea where any of my stuff is..... Will get back to you shortly!
Love Lisxx

No comments: