Wednesday 26 January 2011

Aussie Aussie Aussie

Its Australia day and I must say I am pretty proud to be an Aussie.  We have seen such devastation of late through all the natural disasters that are occuring around Australia at the moment, and it warms my heart to see the compassion and morale of people step up and help out with rescues, with shelter, food, accomodation, love, support and everything else in between.

What does Australia day mean to you?  Sand, Sun, Surf, Beach, Thongs, BBQ's, Beer, Family, Friends...


This Aussie day I spent it with my beautiful little family at Nelsons Bay, having brunch with my gorgeous Cousin Nikkole and her beautiful family, then off to the Markets by the beach, lunch and of course a swim at Netty's favourite spot ( Also the spot where we spread her ashes)... 

Aussie day at Nelson Bay - Trampolines, Jumping Castles, and Swimming

We are so lucky to have some of the best and beautiful beaches and coastal lines around the world and they are right in our back yard, not to mention the vast array of restaurants there are, excellent food, entertainment and the like.  So cheers to all us Aussies!!  You do me proud!! 

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!
Lis xoxo

No comments: