Monday 10 January 2011

A wonderful friend of mine, Al Hannah, is starting the new year off on a positive note too, and created a vision board as a daily reminder of all the things she would like to achieve for 2011.  I was so inspired by this that I had to create one too...



A vision board is a collage of images, words and affirmations of your dreams, desires and all positive aspects of your life you would like to achieve.

This year I am embarking on a spiritual journey, I want to achieve more spiritual growth, find more time to meditate, find balance, do yoga, listen to harmonious music, I need to breathe, heal, be grateful for everything I have in my life, find acceptance, read more spiritual books, be creative and alot of other positive attributes...  I found creating my vision board quite humbling and made me really focus within on what I want to achieve this year.   I am not interested this year on focusing on the assets, of a bigger house, a nicer car, having this and wanting that, I am focused this year on my inner self, this year its all about me... 

 I would love for you to join me and create your own vision board as a daily reminder of your aspirations and how you want your life to be... or just post what would be on your Vision Board...

Believe in your visions, the law of attraction is a powerful thing....

I wish you all peace, love and happiness for 2011...

Love Always Lisa xoxo

1 comment:

Al Hannah said...

I'm so glad you created your own Vision Board ... my friend Megan said they are a very powerful thing. I can honestly say that I have been blessed this year already - everything seems different, everything looks different when you look through positive eyes! :)
And you are right ... the law of attraction seems to be working for me ... that's all I can go by! Hope it is helping you as well too Lis ... have the best year ever in 2011 xo