Monday 17 January 2011

A simple layout to start off the new year...

Of course we all have taken many photo's over the Christmas period, I know I certainly did.  Taking photo's of the Putting up the tree ritual, the annual Christmas Card photo shoot, Christmas lunch and dinner pics, and not to mention the holidays thereafter... 

So to get back into the swing of things for 2011, I have created a simple double layout for my first class to teach, which is tonight, collating some of your pics from your Christmas season...


Kaisercraft - Tis the Season Collection
 I also wanted to share with you that my closest girlfriend in the world (jane) of over 30 years, and I, attended our first arfternoon at the Newcastle Spiritualist Church.  http://www.newcastlespiritualistchurch.com/ 
It was so enlightening and uplifting.  Nothing like a normal church service, no bible, the people talked about Law of Attraction, Spirituality, gave healing, we did a 10 minute meditation, two lovely poems were read, a lady gave a speach on Astrology we sang some well known songs like John Lennons - Imagine and Abba's - I have a dream and then the last half hour psychics gave little 5 minute readings.   Honestly I truly felt comfortable there, the energy was light, uplifting and peaceful and am looking forward to next Sunday... 

I will share with you a poem that was read yesterday.  Its called...  Live Each Moment


I may never see tomorrow, there is no written guarantee.
And things that happened yesterday, belong to history
I cannot predict the future, I cannot change the past
I have just the present moment, I must treat it as my last


I must use this moment wisely, for it will soon pass away
And be lost to me forever, as part of yesterday
I must exercise compassion, help the fallen to their feet.
Be a friend unto the friendless, make an empty life complete

The unkind things I do today, may never be undone
And friendships that I fail to win, may never more be won
I may not have another chance on bended knee to pray
And thank God with humble heart, for giving me this day.

How true is that, we should always live for NOW!!  And live NOW to our utmost fullest.  Never dwell in the past, it is over and done with, never worry about the future, as it is not here yet.  So live in the NOW as it may be your last..  Greatest advice I have had for the day!!

Take care and be safe
Love Always
Lisaxx

No comments: