Monday 24 January 2011

A few past and present

Thought I would put a few past and present double layouts up seeing that I haven't been very good with updating my blog last year.  So here are a few classes that I had taught last year and going forward this year.

Singapore Zoo
Papers - Kaisercraft Le Chateau

Kempsey
Papers - Kaisercraft Secret Bird Society


Our Family
Papers: Kaisercraft Urban Prairies

Levi
Papers: Kaisercraft Hey Birdie

Beach Boys
Papers:  Kaisercraft Offshore

New Zealand
Papers: Kaisercraft Pack Your Bags

So Handsome
Papers: Kaisercraft Bohemian Threads
I am just loving creating double layouts at the moment, they seem so rare, you look through the mags or online and the majority of layouts are singles...  I also love the way they look when you a flipping through you albums, so much more appealing to the eye looking at doubles.  They are all co-ordinating and uniform where as Singles of course don't match each other in an album.

What is your preference and why?  Would love to hear some feedback...  Of course there is no right and wrong.  I love singles too, and all different shapes and sizes as well as OTP.  Just having a phase on the ole double layouts at the moment...

Now going forward I have to thank Dani Krivan for her sketch and layout inspiration in December's Kaisercraft Sketch.. I just love this layout and of course I had to recreate it for myself..  Awesome!!


Surfs Up
Papers: Kaisercraft Seaside


Not long now until school goes back, time to start getting all the little knick knacks to go with the rest of their supplies... 

Chat soon
Love Lisxx

No comments: