Saturday 15 January 2011

Thoughts and Prayers

Hello Everyone,

I have been watching the unfolding of the devastating weather that continues to destroy our country, as we all have and have been sending prayers every night.  I can't believe that 75% of Queensland is affected by floods, and now WA, VIC and TAS are experiencing the same weather with cyclones on each side.  This is just not Australian weather at all.  Though whilst my heart strings have been pulled tight at all the devastation and destruction, I have also been amazed at the wonderful spirit of us Australians, and humanity in general, that pull together to help each other out in times of need.  People letting strangers into their homes who need shelter, the thousands of volunteers who are out there helping with rescue, with clean up, with feeding people, filling the sandbags, and every other thing these amazing people have contributed to.  Out of all the sadness I am so proud of these wonderful truly amazing selfless and brave people...  My thoughts and prayers are with you all, please stay safe!


It even amazes me that two sworn enemies can band together and help each other out in times of need..

I believe that we have come to a time in our lives that the world is in chaos and utter disarray, mother nature has lost her path, and that our world is in need of some true healing...  I am a big fan of the Secret and the Power, and we need to create peace, harmony and love to heal our planet. Please watch this video from  the link that I share with you below, it is just amazing... Think and feel only positive thoughts while watching, and lets raise the vibration of our planet to healing.

http://thesecret.tv/planet-...earth/

And have a truly wonderful positive day..

Love and Light
Lisa xoxo

No comments: