Thursday 29 January 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Oh I just love this day of the year, a day when its all about me!!! Yes Vain I know, but hey, its not very often when I get noticed, so its great when a day is all for me and a day to be spoilt rotten.


Today I am the big 34!! OMG where the hell have the years gone????? Though I have to say I have the best friends in the whole wide world, as well as family. Everybody totally spoilt me rotten. Gotta love it!


Yesterday afternoon, the ever gorgeous Sandy came over for a cuppa and a chat, and pulled out a pressie! I was so surprised and may I say excited. I just love surprises.... I then find out that the naughty Miss Jane and Miss Al also went in with the pressie so my excitement rose even more not knowing what my pressie was! Now do you know how excited I was when I opened my pressie???? Well does this pic say anything????? I was blown away excited.



Excitement Plus!!!



And do you know what these naughty but ever so gorgeous girls got me???? A CUTTLEBUG!!! and 3 EMBOSSING FOLDERS. OMG talk about totally FLAWED! I was nearly peeing my pants with excitement, my cheeks were hurting from grinning so much! OMG jumping up and down with excitement. You girls totally rock my world. I am ever so grateful to have such wonderful friends like you three!!!! I tell you girls, your halos are shining!!! Love ya's to death I tell you! Thank you ever so much from the bottom of my heart!!!!!

Collage of my Pressie from the girls...

Now did I mention that I got totally spoilt rotten! Think this is one of the most memorable birthdays for being spoilt! Bring on 40 if 34 is this good.

Now my hubby and the boys got me a Wii and a Wii fit as well as a $20 Lotto gift pack, my mummy and daddy bought me a box of Ferro Rochere's (my fav), a Cherry Blossom Candle and a Smoky Quartz Pendant, matching earings and a 9ct gold chain. Totally loving it! Mele bought me a scrap paper pack, just gorgeous, Kerry bought me a gorgeous pair of earings and a beautiful handmade card, Jaimee also got me a beautiful pair of green earings (now not sure if she was clever and made them or they were bought) but they are gorgeous and a handmade card to match, my BFF Jane bought me a bottle of perfume - mmmm, my SIL Kate bought me a body pack (Lotion, Wash and Soap), gorgeous, and my work girls at the salon bought me the most gorgeous bunch of flowers (gerbera's and lillies), I am just the luckiest girl alive right now, and to top it off, Grant, my boys, my parents, my BFF Jane, her son and partner, all took me out to dinner. So no cooking either!!! Happy dancing all round!

So wish it was my birthday everyday! Just loved it! Thank you so much to everybody for making my birthday so so special, for thinking of me and for all the wonderful cards, and gifts. I am truly grateful! Thankyou!

Love You All

Lisxx

No comments: