Wednesday 30 May 2007

My Chalk and Cheese

My Chalk & Cheese, I did get one layout completed over the weekend, called Chalk and Cheese using the new Crate Paper Boys Range! So gorgeous! Such beautiful paper and oh so boyish!




Also held my first scap party last night, with 12 girls and we had so much fun! We completed a concertina card, which was so fun to make and so affective when it is all together! I so have to make some more of these, and post to family who live out of town! So in love with this! Can't wait until the next one! Such a great night! Such a stress relief!



2 comments:

Mele said...

Love your new scrap of da boys..
And i had so much fun @ your scrap class, cant wait till da next 1!!
Take care
luv Ya
..xx..

EverydayRamblings365 said...

Can't wait for the nextone either, has so much fun!!!