Monday 4 August 2008

Awards

Gosh how times flies, one minute they are babies the next minute I am attending assemblies to watch them get awards from School! Travis received an award of Excellence in front of the whole school for obtaining 6 merit awards. I am so very proud of the little big boy he is growing into. Though it saddens me at the same time to see just how fast he is growing up! At least he is loving school and trying so very hard!


While Dad & Grant are away, My Aunty Trish came up to stay with mum! It is always so good to see her and spend time with her! My routine has been great with Grant away! I have everything flowing rather nicely and am finding it quite easy! Touch Wood!

Well thats me, off to upload the Slice of Life next challenge! Be back shortly!

Take Care
Love Lisxx








No comments: