Wednesday 20 August 2008

KI Bloom

Here is my latest DT work for Scrapbook Shelf! Trudi just has the best taste in papers, embellishments, books and everything else that goes with Scrapbooking! This month I got to work with KI Memories Bloom. I just love it when manufacturers bring out all the matching embellies to go with their papers, like ribbons, stamps, diecuts, buttons, rubons, etc. Gosh this makes life easy! The shimmer papers in this range are gorgeous but you cannot do them justice with a pic! It was quite a versatile range with a huge range of different bold solid colours, the challenge though was getting them all to gel together, if you catch my drift! Anyway, here are the three layouts using KI Memories Bloom. Hope you enjoy them!
Unique

In Unique of course I have used the KI Memories Bloom Papers. I have also used Stampin Up "Dare to be Fabulous" stamp and Kaisercrafts Rhinestones and Unique Bling Title. I photoshoped my pic to make the colour of my eyes more vivid by adding more contrast and saturation. Quite happy with the result.


I Love BooksWell thats certainly true, I have a mountain of books and have read every single one! I love nothing more than to put my head into a good book at the end of the day to help me unwind. And I have so many favourite authors that I just had to share! Here I have used the KI Bloom papers & Rubber Buttons, Stamping Up "Whimsical Garden" Stamps, Making Memories Journal Paper and Kaisercrafts Pink Pearls. Pink overload hey!

Knock Knock Whoo's there

I just couldn't resist to scrap these cute little owls all sleeping soundly when we went a visited Blackbutt Reserve on the last day of the holidays, and with Owls being so in, in the scrapping industry I just had to scrap them. The Brown and Teal paper is actually shimmer, Scrapware Owl, Kaisercraft Journal Stamp and Kaisercraft Rhinestones. I just love this layout, it is way too cute. A nice change too from scrapping people all the time!!!

Apart from actually scrapping, its not long now until us Newy girls and Sandra from Port head to Sydney for the Craft & Stitches show and catch up with Janey and meet Lissy & Al! Oh how excitement! I am nearly bursting at the seems.

Chow for now!

Love Lisxx

No comments: