Monday 11 August 2008

Slice of Life Challenge 5

Well its that time again! At least girls you have two weeks to complete this challenge to either make a mini book or complete a double layout and document a day, a week or a special routine in your life. Wow has this competition flown or what! This is the last scrapping challenge, can you believe it! What a journey! What has been your most favourite challenge? What have you learnt along the way? Any new techniques that you have tried? What have you found the most challenging? I would so love to hear your thoughts!!!

Well here is my example! I opted for the Double Layout as time is precious to me at the moment!


Well Grant comes home this evening and so looking forward to seeing him! I have missed him! I am also the bearing of bad news! His mother has cancer which he already knows but I have to tell him that his mum has been given three months! So not looking forward to that! Life really does suck sometimes. So if I am not around the forums or I haven't updated my blog for a while, please bear with me! I am thinking of you all, but time is precious for us at the moment. I need to also be a rock for my hubby, which is a turn of events in our household, as he is the strong one and me the weakling and the emotional one! So looks like we will be switching places for a while! Just want him home now! Not long now!


Yesterday was such a great fun filled day! We took Nanny's dog "Leroy Brown" to the beach, along with Nanny and the kids! What a fun day we had. This was Leroy's first visit to the dog beach in Newy and he didn't know where to sniff first! It was hilarious! He wasn't quite sure of what to make of the sand either and kept pawing at it! Eventually he went with the flow and had a ball making doggy friends and running around! Here are some pics of Leroys first trip to the beach! Afterwards we all went and got takeaway Macca's including Leroy and went up to the look out and had a late lunch! Then homeward bound, arriving at home with Travis, Coop and the dog fast asleep. Priceless!

Take care all!

Love Lisxx

No comments: