Wednesday 8 October 2008

Happy Sweet 16 Tess!

I can't believe that you are 16 already! What a truly amazing girl you are! Tessie is my next door neighbour, she is so sweet, she comes over for visits regularly, plays with the boys, sometimes babysits, gossips with me, and just hangs out and chills. She also has an amazing voice that when she sings it sends chills down your arm. Very talented! She can play the piano and the guitar as well as sing! Well Sweet Sixteen Tess! What can I say except the world is at your feet, you are a truly amazing young lady that has the biggest heart I have ever come across. You have the time of your life! We all love you! Kiss Kiss Hug Hug! Lets enjoy the circus today! He He He!
Tess (Brown Hair) & Lauren (Blonde)

Well the weekend flew by in a blur..... literally! What a weekend. Once of the best weekends I have had in a long time. Grant went fishing Saturday Arvo, Night, so I got alot of catch up housework done. It was great. Sunday I got ready for a BBQ. Made a potato salad, marinated some steaks and tomatos. The boys got home from fishing just after lunch! Then the fun started. We had an awesome BBQ for tea, followed by putting the kids to bed, then numerous drinks and we played cards until 3am! A Blinder! It was fantastic to let my hair down! I drank 1/2 bottle of wine, and 1/2 bottle of Kahlua, Grant drank carton of beer and 1/2 bottle of Wild Turkey and Rod drank 1 & 1/2 bottles of Beam! OMG! Blinder would not be the word for it! Poor Rob having to put up with us drunken idiots. Was the best fun! Can't wait until we do it again! Looks like its your place next time Rob! We had our first cards arvo at Rod's a few weeks back and that was a great arvo too, but I drink or get to chill! Really really enjoyed the BBQ and cards at our place, so much easier when you can put the kdis to bed and then let loose! Just like the good ole days....... He He He!

Can't wait until next time! Though it takes a while to recover these days! Must be old age! Though least I wasn't sick just really really tired, poor ole Granto was seedy as all day! Poor old guy! Wonder how the boys pulled up? Glad Monday was a public Holiday!

Well Happy Birthday again Tess! Hope you had a brilliant day!
Love Lisxx

No comments: