Friday 31 October 2008

Black Days

Well it certainly must be halloween as I am feeling the blackness! The last two days have been two of the hardest for me lately! Yesterday saw Netty's Birthday! You know the first milestone without her! Felt like I needed to ring her and wish her a happy birthday! Grant felt the same! Checked in on Grant a few times during the day to make sure he was coping OK! So wish she was here! Thursday was a hard hard day, I worked, but didn't want to be there, my mind wouldn't think, I felt edgy, sick to the stomach and my heart kept racing! So not nice. Friday saw the same thing! Just so flat! Don't have any motivation to want to do anything! Time to kick myself up the butt and kickstart this life! Tomorrow's a new day! Hope to start it on a positive!

So Happy Halloween everyone!

Lisxx

No comments: