Sunday 12 October 2008

School Holidays are over.....

We have had a pretty good two weeks! Travis has got to do alot of things during his days off. He went on a train ride with Nanny, had play dates with his mates, we went to Sandy's for a visit and played with Em & Ben, we went to Blackbutt and took Harrison, we went to the Circus at Woodberry, had a few luncheon dates at Macca's, went to the Skate park, went the the park and played, had swims in the pool, and even helped Daddy out in the backyard! It has been great having Travis home, I have enjoyed it! I miss him when he is at school, though I am sure Cooper will like to see him back at school and I am sure Travis will enjoy the break away from his brother. Gosh how bad do two brothers fight! I really wish they would be great mates but at the moment all as they seem to do is fight and annoy each other! Charming!

A day at Blackbutt Reserve with Trav's mate Harrison...


Yesterday I managed to complete my DT work for October with SBS, and also managed to create 5 cards to send to Jane Jones. Jane JOnes is helping a friend of hers raise 100 handmade cards in order to sell. She is wanting to raise money for her friends mother who has breast cancer. The plan is to make 2-3 Christmas cards and send them onto Marelle and she will sell them to put towards the fundraising. Also October is Breast Cancer Awareness so what a great way to help someone else. (okay the catch - Marelle needs the cards ASAP so the deadline to have cards to her is 17th October 2008.) I bought a card Kit from Kazazz a few months back and what a great way to use it! Here are my 5 cards I am donating! Such a great cause! So come and join us!!!!!
My 5 Cards for the cause....

Its another beautiful day here today, so might go and relish some of it outside for a little while! Chat to you all soon! Take care!

Love Lisxx

No comments: