Tuesday 21 August 2007

Exciting News to share!


OK, well here it is, I did something shocking, exciting and well maybe damn stupid but het, we have to do these things every now and then. I have been feeling quite dull lately, looking boring, tired, blah blah blah, we have all sung that song at some stage in our lives, so I decided to go for the chop and add colours. So what did I do, I cut off all my long brown hair and got blonde and copper foils for a change. I feel modern and trendy now and alot more vibrant, exactly what I needed! Just have to get used to it now! But I am liking it! What do you think?














Also this week is Week 3 of me being a Guest Designer at TSE for TYPE! This week I worked with Diecuts to create layouts with Type! Really enjoying this challenge at the moment to come up with new layouts incorporating TYPE!

8 comments:

Kathleen Pitt said...

*inserts Wolf Whistle here* woooooo girl you dang fine!! that cut SOOOOOO Suits you!!!! Im so jealous, i couldnt pull it off lol Totally gorgeous, now where is the LO to go with these photos, chop chop :)

Jane Ettia Jones said...

wooot wootoootwooot
look at you, you sexy thing
i love it i think it's just gorgeous girl and well watch out grant has a new hot mama

Tammy said...

Well.. I think you did a brilliant thing cause you look absolutely gorgeous!! We all deserve to feel pretty and you LOOK pretty, so woohooooo you go girl!

Lyndal said...

WooHoo Lis!
Looking extra Fabbo - lovin' the new do.

AnnetteL said...

WOW Lis you look amazing it really suits you, bet you're glad you did it!!

Jaimee said...

you look lovely Lisa, really chic
i did the same thing last year.....a word of warning reduce the amount of shampoo you use.. i gooped out thh same amount as always and it took almost an hour to get it all out Lol

Anonymous said...

Looks absolutely smashing Lisa. Wish I had the guts to let someone loose on mine.
Katherine

Kristine said...

Oh wow - love your new "do" Lisa. :) Amazing how a new style/colour/whatever perks you up a bit, makes you feel a bit spesh. BTW, I think we have the same top! LOL.