Monday 20 August 2007

New Edition to the Family!

Hi There, yesterday I got a nice surprise visit from my friend Lynne who I only ever see once in a blue moon, it was such a lovely surprise to see her and her two daughters, Bailey Mae - 6trs and Ella Rose 6mths. Such cuties. Lynne and I have been friends since Year 7 at school, so that makes it 20 years! Gee time flies, have three great friendships with three great girls all with lengthy time frames. We had a great time catching up, chattering and getting all clucky over Ella Rose, I couldn't stop giving her smooshes and snuggles, what a little gem!

Also got a little Mini Book completed over the weekend, every second page has a clear page, for something different, just have to add some pics and journalling now, but not sure what to put in it just yet! Have to wait for those perfect pics.





Now the big news I know you have all been waiting for, a new edition to the family, yes thats right you read correctly and no I am not pregnant, we have a 9 week old Maltese x Shitzu puppy which we have named Rusty and he is so gorgeous and so cute and the kids absolutely love him to death. Tonight will be his first night with us so hopefully he doesn't cry too much overnight. I am sure he is gonna love living with us and I am sure he will be spoilt rotten like everything else in my household, pets and kids included!










Well thats it for me! Hopefully I'll have some more exciting news to share later on in the week so keep posted! Love to you all!
Lisxx

2 comments:

Jane Ettia Jones said...

i so love your mini album girl but i am sorry all my attention and focus is taken to the baby puppy his just gorgeous and i cannot wait to see him you so have to bring him over for a visit with his cousins here. oh gosh his soooooooooooooo darn cute, please tell me that i have enough puppies already ohhh and i think fifi like him

Kathleen Pitt said...

o0o he is way too cute, i bet he gets smothered in love!!!!