Saturday 18 August 2007

My scrapbook week

My Scrapbook Week has been a fairly busy one. I have completed two layouts, one mini book and two layouts for Annette Lee's & Michelle Vass's CJ's. Quite a busy week all in all for scrapbooking! My two layouts I completed were for my Guest Designer spot at The Scrapbook Establishment, this week, Week2 was Handcut letters with type.

This is a pic of my hubby and I on our Wedding Day in Fiji on 22nd May 2004, and to incorporate type I cut out a number collage of the date of our wedding.

This layout is of the lovely girls I met from TSE when I visited Sydney a few weeks back. We had such a great time and it was so wonderful to meet these girls. To create type in this layout, I cut out the word TSE out of a Kodak Film strip negative and embellished the layout with strips of the film strip negative.

Also during the week I completed my two pages in both Annette Lees Cj - All about Seasons and which season is your favourite, so I completed my page on Spring as I love spring, the warmer weather, the sounds of the birds chirping, the flowers blooming, the animals having their babies. I also incorporated a poem that I liked about spring.
My second Cj was from Michelle Vass and her Cj was what are you the Queen of? Of course my pages were all about Chocolate, as I cannot go one day with out chocolate in my diet. I can eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner, and don't care what it is, whether it is Chocolate, a bar, a confection, a biscuit, icecream, a hot chocolate, and anything chocolate. So of course I crowned my self the Queen of Chocolate. Was a fun page to do too. I took a pic of some Peanute MMs, then ate the lot! Extra added bonus to doing the page! Thanks Michelle!
And last but not least, my parents are off to tour around Europe in a week, so I finally found the time to sit down and finish off the Travel Journal I had started so that mum can record their worldly adventures and we can add pics when she comes home. I even tucked some pics of me and the kids away so that when they are missing us they can pull out our pics! Mum was so happy with it and can't wait to use it!












1 comment:

Jane Ettia Jones said...

oh you know how much i love your pages for the TSE newsletter, great ideas that I so have to try. And woot woot check out the CJ's you did a fantastic job on them I cannot wait to get mine back.

And that travel journal is just divine, i love the colours and girl i bet your parents love it too.

your doing amazing wtg