Sunday 19 August 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday Lacee

Yesterday, Travis, Cooper and I spent the day in Singleton at my god daughters 3rd birthday party, Lacee! Her mummy, Shell and I have been friends for 17 years now, and we have had some great great times in the past growing up through the teens to early twenties. We were quite inseperable, and partied quite hard every weekend, thankfully we both settled down, married, me having two boys and Shell having two girls Brodie nearly 5 and Lacee 3.

We had a great birthday party with all the girls, played pass the parcel, danced, watched movies and played in the backyard, a great day all round while Shell and I chatted, reminisced and laughed! Just wished she would move a little closer to home rather than an hours drive away! Maybe one day Dean will get his wish and so will I! We'll just have to keep working on her for now!
So happy 3rd birthday Lacee and enjoy all your Dora presents!

1 comment:

Jane Ettia Jones said...

this is too cool, i love that photo of the kids lying on the grass isn't that what life is all about. gotta love birthday parties