Friday 10 April 2009

Cooking with Cooper...

Its Good Friday, Happy Easter to you all. We have had a great first day to the start of the Easter Holidays, the kids have enjoyed playing with the other kids in the street, in and out of each others houses all day.... Grant cleaned up the yard, did the edges, mowed, cleaned up the toys, and I did some scrapping relaxation therapy! Great day actually.

With it being Good Friday and all, its a must to have fish, so Grant and Cooper decided to crumb the fish together, until Cooper took over. Luckily we had some delicious Yellow Fin and Bass Groper in the freezer (Very spoilt when it comes to fish - seeing that Grant loves his fishing). Cooper thought he was the bomb crumbing the fish. And I tell you Grant cooked it to perfection on the BBQ too, it was delicious.......

My day was productive.... I got to play with one of the new ranges of Kaiser today! Marrakech... Very gorgeous papers. Now as you know, Travis had his school Easter Hat Parade yesterday, and a little girl in his class's mother forgot her camera..Me being a sucker for pics, readily said don't worry I'll take a few for you (Ha Ha Ha) - few hundred, anyway, thought it was a good excuse to make a little flip out album (A little old school I know - but so effective for a pressie) and scrapped Kaitlyn in her Easter Hat!

Album Cover

1st Flip Out Page

Second Flip Out Page

Third Flip Out Page


Fourth Flip Out Page

Thats me for the first day of the holidays, who knows what I'll get scrapped tomorrow.... Have a Good Friday everyone.....

Love Lisxx

No comments: