Wednesday 1 April 2009

Sneak Peak from Kaisercraft


Yep that time of the month again for Kaisers sneak peak.... And this will be my last sneaky peak too, as my contract is up, time to start some scrapping for myself.... Loved loved loved being apart of the Kaiser team, the best people to work with, so easy, no stress, fantastic, but seeing that my time is up, thought I would step down as I do and let someone else have a turn, instead of reapplying.... Kaiser will always be my number one though. Love all their papers, their stamps, their rubons, flowers, OTP, bling, you name it, Kaiser is the bomb!!! Well done Kaiser for being number one, you rock!



Can't wait to have a play of the new papers... Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

It will be said not seeing you on the Kaiser DT anymore Lis! Your work is truly gorgeous! One good thing is that at least you will now have time to scrap for yourself x

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

sorry I meant to say "sad" not "said" !!