Saturday 4 April 2009

A little scrapping

being done lately. My Aunty is one of my biggest fans, well bias more like it, but anyway, she asked my if she sent me a pic would I scrap it, and mount it onto a canvas for one of her friends for her birthday. Of course I could not resist.



Got a few facts first, like what was her favourite colours (Red / Yellow), any particular animals, flowers etc she liked (butterflies), and a little about her.... The of course had to go on a shopping hunt to find the perfect papers. And guess what fit the bill to the "T", Basic Grey - Ambrosia.

Friends


Also couldn't resist after I had finished the layout, to make my Aunty a Happy Birthday card to go with it.... She is going to love it, maybe she will want to keep it herself! LOL!


Well its that time of the year, Easter is just around the corner, better start thinking of something to make for Trav's teacher! Until then, take care....

Lisxx

No comments: