Thursday 9 April 2009

Waiting for Daddy...

I just couldn't resist taking these pics of Coop, while he was sitting out the front, waiting for Daddy to come home from work... He was not budging until he saw daddy's car coming down the street, then he got all excited pointing, and yelling daddys coming! Made Grants day!!!!
And of course while I had the camera out, I get the one hundred different faces of Cooper as well. Never a dull moment when theres a confident little show off willing to pull faces at a camera!! LMAO!

And while my outdoor little monster is outside waiting for daddy, my inside little hermit is where he always is, playing his DS!!! I am sure he will end up with Square eyes soon!
Well I just thought I would share these quick pics with you, thought they were just too adorable not too! Good night and sweetdreams...
Lisxx

No comments: