Thursday 16 April 2009

Scrap Night with Sonya...

The rest of the week has been much of the same, Wednesday just stayed at home and let the kids play, did the groceries, that sort of thing, nothing too exciting, Thursday I worked, and then it was fun time.
Every now and then one of us girls books a class with Sonya, she is apart of Kaszazz, they have heaps of things to make when you just need a break, a night off, no thinking, no products, you just turn up and do a class. I love it.
This time my Aunty booked the class, making some bling bling cards... Mele and I went, so needed a break, and I really fell in love with the cards... We embossed, something Mele hadn't done before, stamped, and bling'd it out! Love them!



The girls from the Salon want me to do a booking as they are card makers and want to get into Scrapping, so I made a booking in May to do a double layout. I just love easy peasy no brainers, just turn up, and be told what to do! LOL! Lazy I know! But sometimes its just what you need... Looking forward to scrapping with the girls from the Salon!
Thats me for the rest of the week. Off to work at the salon tomorrow, take my new bling cards for show and tell! LOL! Then off to Sydney for the weekend to catch up with Sandy, Jane, Al and Lee! Happy Birthday to Janey today! 40 did you say?? Well Happy 40th again luv!!! Sandy's 40th is on Saturday when we meet up! Of what a cause for celebration... Have a huge weekend ahead, will be back to blog soon! Take care.
Love Lisxoxox

3 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

These classes sound perfect! Love your cards - very classy and stylish :)

Al Hannah said...

Those cards are beautiful ... they look so stylish and elegant ;)

Jane Ettia Jones said...

wow love those cards sweetie there so elegant