Tuesday 7 April 2009

Its nearly Easter

So here it is, the chocolate season again, and time to make a little Easter Treat for Trav's teacher.... Oh what to make....




I went and had a visit with Sandy today, and we sat there and made little cello bags filled with Ferro's and a card topper on top, was fun sitting and chatting and scrapping together....



So once I got home, thought I better pull my finger out and start something for Trav's teacher. Well I am a big Fan of the Lindt Pull Treat Boxes, so I made one of them with some scrap papers I had left over - Sweet Branch.... Turned out pretty good all in all.... Not the clearest pic sorry, really glarey come afternoon... You just pull the ribbon up, and out pops the Lindt Chocolate - dark choc with Orange, mmmmmm my fav........

Easter Treat

Have been working on another project too of late, but its shhhhhhh, can't tell. You'll have to wait a few months..... Don't you just love that, when people do that!!!! Can't wait for the Easter Long Weekend, to sit down and do some more scrapping... Have my mojo back lately, feels good too....

Chat soon.....

Love Lisxx

No comments: